Ongoing safeguarding support
Safeguarding education and training shouldn’t be just once per year and never spoken of again. This is something that is ongoing and what better way to provide updates to staff and governors than with a weekly briefing email.
These weekly briefing emails can be shared with staff and families and your governing body to provide current, up to date guidance and information. They will provide useful updates, new templates and top tips throughout the year and you can request topics and information to be included.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION
If there are any other topics you would like covered or you have any questions please do get in touch.
Other Services offered
- Safeguarding Training
- Safeguarding audit and report
- Mock inspections
- Policy Writing
- Weekly Briefing Emails
- Annual Service Level Agreements
- Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) Supervision
- Throughout the year telephone advice and support
- One full day record keeping meeting
- Attendance at meetings with families or attendance at professional meetings
- Speaking at events
- Conference chairing
- International meetings
- Virtual meetings