Event and conference support?
Ella is invited to speak at many conferences and events such as the Optimus Education part of Shaw Trust and The Westminster Briefing.
Ella regularly works with Optimus Education and Dai Durbridge, Partner at Browne Jacobson Lawyers to deliver talks at conferences covering a range of topics such as:
- Safeguarding and child protection policy
- The DSL role
- Staff training
- Staff recruitment
- Supporting children
- Recognising abuse
- Keeping children safe in education: safeguarding and online safety
- Mental health
- Supervision and staff wellbeing
- Child sexual exploitation
- Anti-radicalisation and extremism
Her presentations are always engaging and interesting and offer practical support and advice to delegates.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION
If there are any other topics you would like covered or you have any questions please do get in touch.
Other Services offered
- Safeguarding Training
- Safeguarding audit and report
- Mock inspections
- Policy Writing
- Weekly Briefing Emails
- Annual Service Level Agreements
- Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) Supervision
- Throughout the year telephone advice and support
- One full day record keeping meeting
- Attendance at meetings with families or attendance at professional meetings
- Speaking at events
- Conference chairing
- International meetings
- Virtual meetings