What do training sessions include?
All staff in schools need to receive safeguarding training. In the past the training had to be undertaken every three years, however, this is now an annual requirement.
The sessions Ella runs last approximately two hours. There is a lot to cover in each session and it is, therefore, advisable to consider other training and dissemination of information throughout the year.
Training can be bespoke to your setting to ensure this is exactly what you need.
Some examples of training sessions are:
- An introduction to safeguarding and Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL)
- Mental health awareness
- Anti-radicalisation and extremism
- Forced marriage awareness
- Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) awareness
- Managing difficult conversations
- Child sexual exploitation awareness
- Working with disguised compliance training
- Team building and self-awareness training
- Keeping yourself safe
- Domestic abuse awareness
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION
If there are any other topics you would like covered or you have any questions please do get in touch.
Other Services offered
- Safeguarding Training
- Safeguarding audit and report
- Mock inspections
- Policy Writing
- Weekly Briefing Emails
- Annual Service Level Agreements
- Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) Supervision
- Throughout the year telephone advice and support
- One full day record keeping meeting
- Attendance at meetings with families or attendance at professional meetings
- Speaking at events
- Conference chairing
- International meetings
- Virtual meetings