Record keeping support
This service allows you one full day on site support to go through your current record keeping processes and highlight any gaps, make recommendations, look at cases in detail and allow an opportunity to go in depth with a selection of cases. A report will then be provided with any recommendations and will highlight anything that you need to change.
Record keeping is so important and there are strict guidelines on how safeguarding and child protection records are stored. During this review we will look at how staff are recording information and I can discuss ways of improving record keeping and complying with current record keeping procedures.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION
If there are any other topics you would like covered or you have any questions please do get in touch.
Other Services offered
- Safeguarding Training
- Safeguarding audit and report
- Mock inspections
- Policy Writing
- Weekly Briefing Emails
- Annual Service Level Agreements
- Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) Supervision
- Throughout the year telephone advice and support
- One full day record keeping meeting
- Attendance at meetings with families or attendance at professional meetings
- Speaking at events
- Conference chairing
- International meetings
- Virtual meetings